We are always in the search for collegues to join our ever growing family.
Please take a look at open positions at Valo Motion.
Senior AR Game developer or Senior AR technology programmer
Apply by filling the application formhere
Apply by sending us your CV & Cover letter to email@example.com
While working as a Senior AR Game developer or Senior AR technology programmer you will be creating unique game concepts for new products that will have a similar impact as ValoClimb and ValoJump. You will work with a highly passionate and motivated team to design, develop, deliver and maintain unique products that have not existed before.
Valo Motion is looking for 1 to 2 persons to join our family of enthusiasts who want to provide joy and thrill of movement to players around the globe.
- Designing and implementing (rapid prototyping) new game features and interactions
- Optimizing games to run smoothly
- Holistic game development or
- Implementing visual effects and computer graphics wizardry
- Experience with AR/VR/XR
- Familiar with the Unity game engine
- Strong programming skills with C#
- Experience with debugging, optimizing game performance
- Several years of experience working on commercial products, with at least 1 commercially
- Experience with game design and development or
- Deep knowledge of AR/computer vision technologies
- Skilled in implementing real-time visual effects and shaders
- Experience in computer vision
- Experience with Kinect or movement based games
- Interest in novel human-computer interaction
- Experience with C++
- Sports/exergame background