Apply by sending us your CV & Cover letter to careers@ValoMotion.com
We are looking for a Full-stack developer to join our team to develop the web infrastructure for our active game products.
Valo Motion’s products have been shipped in over 60 countries all over the world. They all communicate with our server through which we can provide new game updates, statistics and automation to the customers. We provide a web portal to our customers that help them ensure they get the most value out of their product. We also provide a web service to the players, who can, for example get their gameplay videos and scores through the service and share them to their friends.
Our ecosystem for active games is always growing and an efficient and scalable web infrastructure is crucial to enable it. As a Full-stack Developer at Valo Motion, you will be working as part of a team to bring our web infrastructure to the next level.
Valo Motion offers job possibilities that allow working with larger concepts, platforms and full games. Having full control over our own product platforms and remote software deployment ensures that the games that we develop will end up to players. We provide a possibility for challenging and inspiring work with unique products that make a difference in the world by making people active. Valo Motion is looking for a Full-stack developer to join our family of enthusiasts who want to provide joy and thrill of movement to players around the globe.
- Improving and developing new features for Valo Motion’s web platform
- Working vertically on Valo Motion’s web, mobile and game ecosystem
- Ensuring quality with unit and integration tests
- Web development with Ruby on Rails and ReactJS
- Web-app deployment on mobile
- Experience with the entire web development stack
- Good knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- HTML, CSS (SASS), SQL
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of unit/integration testing
- Knowledge of mobile app development
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with Ionic React
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Web API development
- Knowledge of UI/UX design
- DevOps experience